Welcome to Paige’s Pencil!
You’ve arrived at my new writing home, and I’m so glad you are here!
If you were a follower of my old blog, Tales from the Laundry, do not worry. All of those blog posts can still be accessed. Nothing was taken down, including these old favorites:
- I am
- Julia and the Cadaver
- A Baptist Girl’s Ash Wednesday
- A Baptist Girl Celebrates Lent
- Life Lessons from a Toothbrush
- My Father’s Voice
- The Great Nate Debate
- Sleepless in Louisiana
As much as I loved blogging over at Tales from the Laundry Room, change is in the air. It’s 2020 … the start of a new year and a new decade. While I’m super excited to see what the future brings in many areas of my life, that’s especially in regards to my writing endeavors.
I have three quick requests:
- Be sure to follow Paige’s Pencil to get the latest updates from me.
- If you read something you enjoy, please share it.
- If you or someone you know needs writing services, I’m now for hire!
I’m so glad you took the time to check out my new website. Please come back!
All the best!